Tuesday, 14 October 2008
Anxiety
It is starting to seem to me that Kayne's anxiety levels are going up. He has started to do some odd things that make me think …huh? For example one day before putting his uniform on he licked his fingers and wiped them on his leg, then did the same for his other leg, then his arms! When I asked him what he was doing he said ‘I’m putting on my suit to protect me’ and then wouldn’t divulge any more info. He keeps saying things like ‘please don’t look at me with a cross face’, whilst looking tormented, even if I’m just making a polite request. Suddenly he has tummy aches that ‘really hurt’. This morning we narrowly avoided a full meltdown because I forgot his book bag because he was taking ages to finish getting ready for school…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment