So previously i showed him how to add like this:
19
+ 11
= 30
Today he asked to do maths:

(picture should be clickable)
He told me what to put. He decided to do 2x100. He wrote it 2x100, i said 'how are you going to work this out then?' He writes it down like this:
2 1
0
x 0
=
I just sat there open mouthed. I didn't correct his positioning as i wanted to make sure he was doing what i thought he was. He proceeded to do 2x1, then 2x0, 2x0... put it all together and ta-da! I just thought WOW. I can't believe used a meathod and applied it to something else.
On a different note; this morning he asked me how to spell -love- so i told him, He then brought me this:

So cute! I love my boy :)
2 comments:
Wow! Those maths are REALLY impresssive! WTG Kayne!
Thanks for commenting! I was quite shocked too :)
Post a Comment